Your graduation card messages can be a meaningful way to convey your thoughts to the graduate. A card written by parents, relatives, or friends can have a positive effect on the graduating teen. It’s helpful to have some guidance on what to include in the card if you’re at a loss for words.
Types of Graduation Card Messages
Messages on graduation cards can be happy, funny, honest, and inspirational, just like those in yearbooks. Various messages can be included in a graduation card that show how much you care about the graduate.
Graduation Wishes for a Friend
When a friend graduates, it’s a great time to wish them well. The following can be said:
- In the end, it’s only up to you how you make the future. Yours will be great because you’ll utilize all your skills.
- You’ve made it this far! Congratulations! In the future, I look forward to seeing how far you go!
- We can’t really be graduating yet – I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop!
- Growing up with you was a wonderful experience. It’s such a pleasure to graduate with you now!
- I never imagined this day would come. We used to trade lunches on the playground and now we have diplomas. I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me over the years and congratulate you!
- My friend, you have been an incredible friend throughout the years, and I am so excited to celebrate your graduation with you this year.
Funny Graduation Messages
In case you have a playful relationship with the graduate, you might want to write them a funny note. Consider the following:
- It is hard for me to believe that you are graduating from college. There’s no way I’m going to be able to do that. Congratulations – I never imagined that I would ever be able to do that!
- Wait a minute, you graduated from college? What happened to that? I don’t know how it happened! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
- As a matter of fact, if I had a penny for every time I thought you’d make it this far, I would certainly be in a very bad financial situation. I congratulate you!
- You are becoming a real grown up now, and I can’t believe it! It doesn’t seem possible, but you are!
- Having graduated from college, now is the time for you to embrace your specialty, which is having fun!
- Congratulations! I couldn’t resist… Congratulation!
Happy Graduation Messages
It is a joyous occasion to celebrate a graduate’s graduation. Say these cheery things in your note:
- It is so exciting to celebrate your accomplishments today, and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for you.
- On this very special day, we share in your happiness. It’s so wonderful to hear that you’re doing well!
- It’s my pleasure to celebrate your successes with you because you’ve accomplished so much.
- Congratulations on your graduation! You deserve a celebration! Thank you so much for allowing us to do so!
- Congratulations on your graduation today! I’m thrilled to be here with you!
- As we watched you walk down the aisle to graduate, we couldn’t be happier for you. Your accomplishments are truly impressive.
Sweet Graduation Sentiments
Send a touching card to the graduate to show them how much you care. The following can be written:
- It is our hope that you will always cherish this special day. I congratulate you on being such an amazing person!
- It’s your big day today! Congratulations on your graduation! We look forward to celebrating with you!
- It is a day you will always remember, and we hope you look back on it with fondness.
- Your graduation will be a memorable occasion for you, as you are a wonderful person.
- The journey to self-discovery you are about to embark on will be an amazing one. Take advantage of this amazing day and prepare yourself for an exciting future.
- Take time to savor this sweet memory. The fact that we get to be here with you on your graduation day means so much to us.
Short Graduation Messages
Keeping things short and sweet is sometimes the best approach. The following can be said:
- You don’t have to let fear of the future stop you from making the present a reality.
- We appreciate you including us today. Congratulations on your graduation!
- I wish a lovely person a very happy graduation day!
- Congratulations on your graduation! We look forward to celebrating with you!
- Congratulations on reaching this special milestone!
- Congratulations on your graduation! We wish you all the best!
Graduation Messages From Parents
Graduation cards are a great way for parents to express their pride in their children. The following can be written:
- May your dreams become as real as your everyday life, your fears fade away like the moon, and your life be as bright as the sun.
- It seems like this day came so quickly. You have accomplished so much and we are so proud of you. Our hearts are full of love for you!
- Don’t miss a single moment of this incredible day. You have accomplished something very special. Congratulations.
- One of the happiest moments of my life was watching you graduate today. You have become a wonderful person, and we are so proud of you.
- Greetings on this momentous occasion. Congratulations on your graduation today. We are honored to be here to witness it.
- Having you as a child is a true honor for us. It amazes us every day how kind, strong, and determined you are. Congratulations on your graduation today. There are no words to describe how proud we are of you. Our love goes out to you.
Graduation Messages for a Sister
Graduating from college is an important milestone for your sister. Please tell her:
- You spent a good deal of time in high school. It is my hope that the rest of your years will be as successful as the first.
- Congratulations on your graduation today, my dear sister! I am so excited to celebrate with you!
- It is a wonderful accomplishment for a wonderful sister to graduate! It is so wonderful to have you in my life!
- It’s a lucky day for me when it comes to siblings. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so happy to be here to celebrate with you!
- Thanks to you, I have been inspired to be the best version of myself. As you embark on the next phase of your life, I know you will continue to make me proud to be your sibling.
- You have a bright future ahead of you, and I can’t wait to see what it holds. I think you are one of the most amazing people I know. Congratulations on this momentous occasion!
Graduation Sentiments for a Brother
Tell your brother the following when he graduates:
- The time we sat on the swings and thought we were infinite comes to mind. Your life should be like that for the rest of your days!
- You should be very proud of your high school accomplishments. As you embark on this next chapter of your life, I know that I will continue to be inspired by you.
- Congratulations on your graduation today. The opportunity to celebrate your high school career with you makes me feel so blessed.
- The fact that I have you as a brother makes me feel beyond lucky. Your incredible accomplishments make you feel extra special today, and I hope you feel that way.
- As much as you have been there for me, I hope I can do the same for you. I couldn’t have asked for a better brother than you. It’s time to celebrate this epic milestone and party!
- Your accomplishment today makes me overjoyed and I can’t wait to follow in your footsteps. I love you so much and think you’re the best!
Thoughtfulness in Your Messages
It is important to take your time when writing a graduation card for a friend or loved one. For a graduate, receiving a thoughtful, sweet card to commemorate their achievements can be very meaningful.